Back on May 13, I published a piece, IS TRUE ECONOMIC GROWTH AT LONG LAST COMING SOON TO THE U.S. ECONOMY? MAYBE, in which I showed you charts of the much bettering employment situation along with a bettering S&P 500 in True Dollars™ terms.
Also on December 3, 2014 and December 4, 2014, I published two works along with charts that revealed my expectation of the economy and what I believed were the early stages of advance, and THE USA ECONOMY ADVANCE LIKELY HAS BEGUN AT LONG LAST and AT LONG LAST, BANKERS ARE ADVANCING CREDIT.
In between though, I published more than a few works with respective charts revealing the current depression state of the economy:
- CONSTRUCTION SPENDING REPORT SHOWS THE DEPRESSION STATE OF THE U.S. ECONOMY, Sunday, May 10, 2015
- LABOR SECETARY PEREZ SPINS TALES ABOUT THE APRIL 2015 EMPLOYMENT SITUATION REPORT, Friday, May 8, 2015
- ELECTRICITY AND GASOLINE PRODUCTION ARE WAY DOWN. BUT BEA AGENTS CLAIM THE ECONOMY IS GROWING, Thursday, May 7, 2015
- OIL PRICES. GASOLINE PRICES. THE LOWS KEEP COMING. PRICES REFLECT THE GREATEST DEPRESSION REALITY.
- FEWER MILES DRIVEN FOR EACH AMERICAN. THE ECONOMY IS DRIVING IN THE SLOW LANE WITH ITS FLASHERS ON.
- S&P 500 STILL NO WHERE NEAR ALL-TIME HIGH. INFLATION AND RHETORIC DECEIVES MANY.
- COMMERCIAL BANK CREDIT FALLING STILL. REPORTS OF A US ECONOMY EXPANSION ARE WRONG.
- AMERICANS LIVE IN THE GREATEST DEPRESSION STILL. NO RECOVERY. NO EXPANSION. IT'S ALL BEEN A PACK OF LIES.
- ECONOMIC EXPANSION? RECOVERY? SHUT UP ALREADY AND STOP LYING ABOUT ANY RECOVERY.MUCH LESS ANY EXPANSION.
- AMERICAN CORPORATE PROFITS STILL IN DECLINE AND STILL TOO HIGH. SEE THE TRUE PICTURE.
- ELLEN. THE FED, THE LIES, THE FAKE RECOVERY. 46 MILLION NEEDY AMERICANS STILL NEED FOOD STAMPS.
- ANOTHER MONTH AND YET ANOTHER UNEMPLOYMENT FANTASY PEDDLED BY THE BLS
- DAMMIT JANET. THE USA ECONOMY RECOVERY HAS BEEN DERAILED YET AGAIN.
- STATE TAX RECEIPTS. THE GOOD. THE BAD. THE UGLY.
- STATE TAX RECEIPTS LAG TRUE GDP. IS THE RECOVERY ON OR NOT?
And now I show you the state of New Residential Construction. The charts support both what likely was part of the early advance, the stall and now where we are today. Today, it looks like Americans still are struggling to get to the early stages of an advance.
This table shows it all.
There is far to go still to get to normalcy. The trend is heading toward normalcy, but likely it's more than a year off based on the slopes of those curves above. Perhaps the economy is two years off from normalcy based on the trends.
Ignore politicians. Ignore Yellen. Especially, ignore popular academician economists and their false dogma of economics.
Instead, listen to me.